Minimum entry level: Intermediate
ADULT, ALL CATEGORIES, BUSINESS ENGLISH, ENGLISH FOR WORK
Every sales person with cohesive understanding in client relationship management understands what it means to convince and communicate the right plethora of words in this industry. You are aware you could really do much better at your sales delivery if only you had English Language Training in sales. Indeed, you can, as much as our live Online English Pro for Sales is available, you would become more effective and improved in presentation skills, managing negotiations as well as broadening and building your Business English vocabulary and communication prowess with higher level of confidence.
Interested in finding out more?
Book a Free Trial online English Pro with Assessment Report and Personal Study Plan with our teacher
Let us know what’s on your mind: Get in touch, we care enough to help you through the process!
Objectives of Online English Pro for SALES:
On completing the full lessons of the course, you will:
- Know how to effectively use “the language of sales”
- Be able to handle cross cultural differences
- Be equipped with appropriate usage of English in meetings
- Acquire skills in dealing with questions, objections and negotiations
- Understand how to leverage on business relationships for Sales pitch
Course Areas for Sales:
This course covers areas in:
- Jobs and responsibilities: Job titles and tasks, a sales meeting, a requisition
- Building New contacts: At a trade fair, relationship building, at the airport
- Offers: A sales pitch, a request for proposal
- Negotiations: Tips for successful negotiations, negotiating styles
- Orders: Numbers and figures, taking orders, contract terms and phrase
- Hosting visits, socialising, meeting and greeting, networking