We care about you, Heed to precautions, Stay safe
We wish to kindly inform our valued students and parents, that The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared the coronavirus (COVID-19) as a global pandemic, following the rapid unprecedented spread across the world accompanied with the sad occurrences it has brought on the community. We sincerely share and bare the pain that bereaved families are going through and we firmly join in prayers with you all and wish those infected speedy recovery. At Pleroma Academy, we are closely monitoring the situation and are committed to ensuring the safety of our students and employees. Here in Ghana where we operate, there are recorded cases of coronavirus and we are cautiously following the guidance from the government of Ghana, headed by President, His Excellency Nana Addo Dankwa Akuffo-Addo, National health agencies and the WHO in order to control the spread of COVID-19. Below, is a list of precautionary measures were closely observing to keep our facilities and business offices safe:
Pleroma Academy and Staff
- Suspended all non-essential travel and postponed and/or canceled physical meetings.
- Meetings are now held in virtual/digital format.
- Evoking/testing our business continuity plan in the event that there is any lock down in Ghana, so that we can continue to serve you.
- Emphasizing strong hygiene habits via all our communications platforms by frequent washing of hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds each time or use of alcohol based hand sanitizers.
- Our employees have been mandated to stay at home when they feel unwell and self-isolate/quarantine themselves.
At Pleroma Academy Premise,
- All working staff and students are made to washed their hands thoroughly with soap under running water and provided with a alcohol based hand sanitizer at the entrance before making their way to their lecture halls.
- All visitors are also ensured to go through a similar process before entering the reception
- We have sternly advised our students to restrict numerous movements from the hostel.
- Front office employees attending to students wear face masks with gloves and respect a minimum distance of 1 metre.
- Heightened use of disinfectants to regularly clean doors, table tops and other surfaces.
- We encourage all our current studying students to migrate to our English online platform to ensure the continuity of their study.
PA English Online
- What You Should Do – Follow any and all new measures that will be advised from time to time.
- Continue to follow basic protective measures recommended by WHO and the government agencies in your country to:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand sanitizers regularly.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 1 metre.
- Avoid touching your face – nose, eyes and mouth when not washed or sanitized
- Practice respiratory hygiene by covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care immediately.
- Stay informed and follow the advice given by your healthcare provider.
This is an unusual, extraordinary and difficult period in time. At Pleroma Academy we do understand that COVID-19 is impacting a number of people and causing others serious concern and anxiety. We will continue to stay abreast of the situation in order to adapt to changing developments for the good health and well-being of all our customers, employees and communities. Together let’s keep our faith in touch with God Almighty, and follow the instructions given to us by the world health experts for our better health.
Mylande Edoun ODJO